Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Maple Cinnamon Frosting

I am so glad I found this AMAZING frosting, it is soooooo good! I followed this recipe for the frosting. The link also includes directions for cider and donut cupcakes. I didn't have time to make these to go with the maple cinnamon frosting, so I used a yellow cake mix, followed the directions on the box, but used apple juice instead of the water it called for.

I think the end product was very tasty. I decorated the cupcakes with yellow sprinkles and a small touch of nutmeg. Perfect for a fall birthday (like our family had) or a harvest party!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the delay (I haven't caught up on blogs in a long time!)...these look amazing. Though it's no longer fall, I think I'll still have to try these! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete