Sunday, July 24, 2011

Smores Cone!

One of my favorite blogs that I read made these treats in a mini version, since I didn't have any of the right ingredients in mini version we used what we had!
Her version is here. We used normal sized cones, two sections of a Hershys bar (chopped up) and EXTRA LARGE marshmallows :)
Just fill the bottom half of the cone with the chocolate pieces and then stick the marshmallow on top. Place in a broiler oven for 1-2 minutes (keep an eye on this part) And then let cool for a couple of minutes.
My son said this was one of his most favorite desserts ever!
Here he is in shock at how good it was, and showing the yummy chocolate part in the end!
Hope you enjoy this fun summer treat as much as we did!

2 comments:

  1. just reposted on another blog facebook page..great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Life As Mom, too! Looks good.

    ReplyDelete